Monday, September 14, 2009

Hello!!

Well here I am on this blog; the number one entry and I'll learn what to do and how to do it over the next few entries - or I won't. If I don't you'll see that too!
As you may see here I am an Irish/English actor and a novice novelist who lives in Hollywood; Hollywood California, USA that is as there are other Hollywoods and Californias all over the world.
Of course I would love you to buy my novel, my Irish or rock CDs and come and see me on stage – but that is not the point of this exercise.
This will be a place for my musings and ramblings and I won't have a set time to blog; I'll do it when I feel like it and that may be once a week, once a day or even once an hour.
The other thing I'd like to say is that I'm just going to write on here and not tell anybody I know – I want to see how many people actually find me through the internet; it'll be fun if I can answer comments and I am encouraging as many people as possible to write a comment about anything and we'll see where it leads.
So I am at the mercy of the search engine spiders to crawl into this site and deliver you to me so it would be good if you comment – then I'll know if it's working otherwise I'll be writing to myself; I have to say that it wouldn't be the first time!!
Today is Monday September 14th and today we have heard of the death of Patrick Swayze; very sad when anyone dies and, of course, I didn't know him personally but he meant a lot to lots of people and there were people around his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame earlier – I live about half a mile from it.
There was a helicopter hovering overhead at about six-o-clock and then we saw on the news that it was the ABC chopper. We were planning to go to the 'In and Out Burger' on Sunset and I did wonder if there would be a crowd for his star and for the Kelly Clarkson live show that is happening on Hollywood for the Jimmy Kimmel show at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment