Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Commercial

Just a quick line about the commercial; first of all this might make me look good if I get it but many people go for commercials and sometimes it's a bit of a leveller when you get there as you see lots of other people just like you; so in my case I hear a lot of English accents; this time it was for the father of a bride (so they were all around my age) and last week it was for a London gangster type; that commercial was for tyres or even tires and as far as I know they haven't cast it yet.
The other thing about commercials is that the temperature here was in the nineties, on Friday, and we had to go in suits – one or two people wore tuxedos – so if you see people walking around Hollywood in suits in sweltering weather the chances are they are actors going for a commercial audition.

No comments:

Post a Comment