Sunday, August 15, 2010

Edinburgh Fringe Festival Photos Aug 15th.

I thought I would put up a few photographs of the street theatre and the buildings in this beautiful near Gothic city.

All taken with a digital camera, I'm afraid, but we couldn't bring everything.

The guys on the ladder must have had near to a thousand people around them and created a wonderful atmosphere – anyway enjoy the photographs or, as people have started to annoyingly say, enjoy!!

Oh!! And someone has just sent a photo of me reading my story in The Captain's Bar last week so enjoy that one too.


















2 comments:

  1. nice pics, while your there chris there's a tour of the old town, most of which is underground, "they built the city we know on top of the old town " there should be an information centre on princes street near the train station by the fountain they should have info on the tour, oh and there's an elevator in the info centre which takes u underground to the shopping centre , that's fun too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the time - it's work all day I'm afraid apart from yesterday; thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete