Monday, November 30, 2020

Tilly Fairfax.

 

Hi folks,

Yes it is a new blog: I've been following this one which came to be on Facebook – yes I still have FB, as some people call it but it is as far as I go. As with smart phones I think they're for the birds too.

I think about you all, especially those sitting at home by yourselves who would like to be with others and want to share, maybe even want to see good movies or TV shows.

I just watched a good movie Uncle Frank. It stars Paul Bettany and I watched on Amazon Prime – yes, get me I have a movie channel.

But you don't need a movie channel to read this blog. It's about a young lady who is in the body of an older lady – not that old, by the way - who is going through the change which is a little more than a menopause. 

It's a change: children getting older, getting independent in some departments but not others, adventures around the corner – give it a go. Also very well written, by the way

https://therealtillyfairfax.wixsite.com/website/post/taken-for-granted


this will also be on my blog so I will send that link too.


No comments:

Post a Comment