Friday, August 25, 2017

The Pull Corder; movie.


Hi folks this is a very quick post as I wanted to show you what I've been up to; I've been making a short movie as above. It's only six minutes long and, I suppose, it's as weird as my last one.

Now what takes all the time - well I only use Mickey Mouse equipment and I have squeezed over 84 edits in to it and used around 34 sound tracks of sound and what you have is The Pull Corder

The title explains itself during the movie.

If you are a regular reader and have a good memory you will know that I wrote a previous post with the same title a year or so ago - in fact now I think about it, it was in 2015.

That plot was what I was originally going to use for this movie but it was too expensive so what we have is what you will see if you click on to https://vimeo.com/230641237

By the way it's better if you have the sound way up high and I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment