Friday, April 8, 2016

138,000, still counting and the MV Agusta.


A small post today - I've been writing this since 2009, or so, and today I noticed that there are 138,000 hits; that's nothing when you look at sites like YouTube who have that many per minute uploads of material or popular bloggers getting in to the millions; usually teenagers telling their readers about their life, you know, 'got up this morning and I look awful.'
I'm not surprised maybe you should get out more.
Anyway we are still at it, or at least, I am, and the photo above was taken when I was a teenager: I'm the one at the very back in the middle, when my hair was black; I still remember those fine gentlemen.
Dave on the left, then Bill; Freddie in the front of me and then Johnny on the right.
Freddie and Johnny both died: Freddie about seven years ago and Johnny about twenty years ago.
I hope they are resting peacefully and visiting their loved ones in their loved one's dreams because that is where heaven is.
Dave, I still see when I get to Birmingham and I don't know where Bill is.
This is a picture of something we all worshiped in those days;

The MV Agusta: I took that photograph outside a place called Paradise Cove which is on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu California. A restaurant on the beach where they used to shoot some of the episodes of my favourite TV series The Rockford Files.

No comments:

Post a Comment