Thursday, July 10, 2014

Last word on sOUNDz and thanks.


Thanks for coming along today, folks - I really appreciated it. Not exactly a full house but it was good of you to make the journey - some of you travelled miles.


As you will see I am selecting a few stills from the movie which makes it look more like having a title called 'Selfie' as opposed to sOUNDz.


Do you remember I mentioned when I first came back from America that someone said to me there that if you put two English actors together they would be talking about accents within minutes.



Well today I was waiting to go into the screening when I saw someone walking over D'Arblay Street and I called them (her). I asked her if she remembered working with me and she said 'Of course I remember you. I remember your soft accent. I know you don't think you have an accent but you do and I like it.'





So there we are - my pal in Los Angeles was right; but my accent is neither here nor there. I speak - the way I speak.

Hope you like the photos. I'm using a different accent in each one.

That's my last word on sOUNDz till it gets released next year from Amazon.








2 comments:

  1. Can we see it on Youtube, Chris? Even Lynch could see it on his iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send a DVD in the mail but you'll only be able to play it on your computer unless you have a multi-regional player; because of the festivals it can't be on the Internet.

    ReplyDelete