Monday, May 27, 2013

The 2 Sides of Eddie Ramone.

It looks as if I won't have time to write a proper post this week as I'm rehearsing my play again; it sure is a 'work in progress' and maybe next year it will be ready – but there again is something ever really ready?
I'm due to do it at The Bossanyi Studio, 22 Field End Road, HA5 2QL; if you're in the neighbourhood or planning to head to it, put the post code into your Sat Nav and I hope to see you. I believe it will cost £8.
This will be a few times that it is to be produced; it started life at Santa Monica Playhouse for 3 nights in June 2011; then I tried it out at The Lord Stanley in Camden the night that Amy Winehouse died in July 2011; she lived just around the corner from The Lord Stanley and on the night she died the streets were blocked off by the police whilst they made their enquiries.
After that there was a 3 week run at The Edinburgh Festival where it attracted great reviews and then last year I entered it into the 'Solo Festival' at the Lord Stanley again and it won best play – who knows where it will lead?
I look forward to seeing you at about 8:00 pm. Oh I didn't give you the date, did I? Saturday June 8th 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I won't be able to make it but I wish you an enjoyable evening and hope that a management company will show interest and get you a theatre booking. Good luck, Chris!!

    ReplyDelete