Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Christmas

I have been writing this blog since September 2009 and I get plenty of hits; I use two counters, one comes with the software and the other you can see to the right at the top. The one that comes with the software says I have had 69,144 hits since I first started and 3611 last month. The one at the top of the page – Statcounter – says I have had 49,028 hits so it must be somewhere in between; that's good enough for me.
Let me just wish everybody who reads this whether on a regular basis or now and again, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I know it's politically correct to say happy holidays in America and it's hard to even buy Christmas cards but I find it quite embarrassing even saying happy anything to people.
So Happy Christmas, Happy Honika, Happy Quanza and Happy New Year.
Hope to be back in the New Year!!
And that picture above - that's my class in school when I was eight years old. Unfortunately I'm not in the photo but I recognise some of the faces.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris - Thanks for all the many interesting and amusing blogs that you have posted in the last twelve months. We have been truly entertained by them and look forward to hearing from you again in the new year.

    To all that read this blog, I say:- Seasons Greetings and Best Wishes for 2013!

    ReplyDelete