Friday, July 15, 2011

The 2 Sides of Eddie Ramone at The Lord Stanley.



Here I am in London and we landed quite safely; I'll be busy re-rehearsing my show from today and will reply to all my emails very soon.

I would also like to thank the comments that were made on this site concerning our departure from America.

This blog is read all over the world and I'm really delighted with that and I wish everybody that reads this could come along and see the show; it went well in Santa Monica and now for London – then Edinburgh – but if you are in London or know somebody there or can travel there yourself this is for you.

I would love you to come and see my new play in Camden at The Lord Stanley Pub.

Above is the post card; it's a small theatre so I would
beg you to book in advance. I can't manage a 'comp' I'm afraid as there aren't any but if you know me intimately I might buy you a drink in the bar afterwards - if I can catch you before you run away.

I'm taking this play to Edinburgh so it will be a chance for you to warn your Scottish friends about it.

I believe the tube station is Camden Town then you take a bus up to the Lord Stanley or walk it if you are fit and well - which I hope you are.

Of course your chauffeur may drop you off and wait for you and if this is the case - maybe you can give me a lift home.

I think the easiest way to book tickets would be via the phone number above as I have heard it's a bit difficult on line. That number is - 07966 597190.

Hoping to see you next Saturday (23rd)
and if you don't know me personally and come to see the show please stay behind for a chat.

1 comment: